Physical, Sexual, Psychological or Emotional violence within a dating relationship, including stalking!
Teen Dating Bill Of Rights
I have the right:
- To always be treated with respect.
- To be in a healthy relationship.
- To not be hurt physically or emotionally.
- To refuse sex or affection at anytime.
- To have friends and activities apart from my
boyfriend or girlfriend.
- To end a relationship.
I pledge to:
- Always treat my boyfriend or girlfriend with
- Never hurt my boyfriend or girlfriend
physically, verbally, or emotionally.
- Respect my girlfriend's or boyfriend's
decisions concerning sex and affection.
- Not be controlling or manipulative in my
- Accept responsibility for myself and my